We recommend reviewing the following checklist to ensure your moving experience is as stress free as possible.
- Make arrangements for your move several weeks ahead of time.
- Ensure every box is tightly closed and taped so that boxes can be stacked.
- Your phone needs to be available to you throughout the duration of the moving process.
- Accurate estimates require that you give a total count of boxes and furniture as well as (if applicable) the floor level of your apartment.
- Verify accepted forms of payment.
- Should you wish to inquire about a mover’s complaint history, you may contact the Texas Department of Transportation at 800-299-1700 or contact the Better Business Bureau at 214-220-2000.
- Check your homeowners or renters insurance to see if it covers full replacement value insurance. We sell this for additional cost if needed.
- A member of your household must be present at the time of the move.
- Obtain a receipt.
- If pricing seems suspiciously low, ask if surcharges or other costs may be added during or after the move.
- Ask the company for references.
- Always ensure the company employs full-time workers rather than temporary service agency employees.
DFW Moving Company Checklist
Are you ready for your move? Full House Moving can help. Contact us for more details.
Established in 1988, Dallas Moving Company, Full House Moving, takes pride in being able to provide nearly any type of moving service that you could need. We’re conveniently located & serve the entire DFW metroplex area including Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Double Oak, Garland, Mesquite, Wylie, Rowlett, Rockwall, Las Colinas, Valley Ranch, Downtown Dallas, Preston Hollow, University Park, Highland Park & the surrounding suburbs.